All Rates are subject to audit after order completion, to include additional Waiting Time, Overtime, Extra Stops, Extra hours etc. All reservations are subject to a guaranteed payment. A credit card number will be taken and may be charged at the time of the reservation. Gratuity is at your discretion.
– Our payment terms for online bookings are: All payments are due in full before any bookings. Exceptions only if otherwise agreed.
– All our provided rates include VAT and gratuity for the driver.
– Any deviations to the original booking price, such as additional waiting time, extra hours, car parking, additional stops, and address changes will automatically be charged from the credit card that you provided upon booking.
– The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as Chauffeur Services Holland
Chauffeur Services Holland accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express, cash payments or wire transfer payments.
– If you would like to book a car with less than 12 hours notice – Please call our help-line: +316 1633 6922.
– Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out with our control.
– The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
– We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
– By supplying your email address you permit CSH to contact you via email, in return, we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
– We reserve the right to change your vehicle ( to a similar) or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
– Every effort will be made by CSH to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
– Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
– CSH vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and CSH shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
– CSH will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavor to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer.
– CSH and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behavior poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
– CSH maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
– Online quotations do not allow for public holidays like Christmas Day or New Years Eve. On Christmas Day, KING’S Day and New Year’s Day there will be a 100% surcharge on all journeys.
Cancellations and changes are accepted by both email email@example.com and phone +316 163369 22 with a written proof in any case. Other cancellation methods are not permitted. Order is considered canceled/changed after the client receives cancellation/Change confirmation by e-mail.
For general bookings, cancellations made more than 48 hours before the scheduled service time will not incur any charge. Cancellations made between 48 and 24 hours before the scheduled service time, 50% of the invoice value will be charged. While cancellations made less than 24 hours before the scheduled service time, the full reservation amount will be charged.
For events involving multiple vehicles or transfers on the same day, cancellations made more than 72 hours before the scheduled service time will not incur any charge. Cancellations made between 72 and 48 hours before the scheduled service time, 50% of the invoice value will be charged. While cancellations made less than 48 hours before the scheduled service time, the full reservation amount will be charged. Chauffeur Services Holland requires that all changes be received by email (changes cannot be made with drivers). Chauffeur Services Holland will do its best to change with no cost an order but reserve itself the right to charge or not the mission according to the availability. Therefore, if a change cannot be accommodated & results in a cancellation you will be charged in full for the order.
Cancellations and changes are accepted by both email firstname.lastname@example.org and phone +316 163369 22 with written proof in any case. Other cancellation methods are not permitted. Order is considered canceled/changed after the client receives cancellation/Change confirmation by e-mail.
For general bookings, cancellations made more than 6 working days before the scheduled service time will not incur any charge. Cancellations made less than these 5 working days before the scheduled service time result in the full reservation amount cancellation. For events involving multiple vehicles or transfers on the same day, the same cancellation policy applies. The selection of the bus will be decided internally according to the group size. We reserve ourselves the right to appropriately select the vehicle for the mission.
Chauffeur Services Holland provides up to 45 minutes of free waiting time on airport arrival, 20 minutes on railway stations and or hotel or any address pick-ups with 15 min free wait time are provided. If the client doesn’t find the driver, please call +316 16336922 or the driver himself if the office provided his mobile. After this time, waiting time charges apply. To avoid being charged extra /for a no-show, do not leave your location without contacting us by phone +316 16336922 or by sending an email to email@example.com
The initial confirmation of the price does not include:
– overtime charges incurred during the performance of hourly trip(s)
– stops made during POINT TO POINT trips stops made
– waiting time incurred during a TRANSFERS, extra stops not listed, waiting time which exceeds the minimum rental period.
Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them, and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order – as well as any subsequent loss of earnings for the driver for the consequence of their vehicle being off the road. The client is responsible for damages to the vehicle committed by his/her party during service, either willfully or accidentally
Client assures that no illegal drugs or alcoholic beverages will be consumed in our vehicle(s). Client agrees that the passenger capacity of the vehicle provided shall not be exceeded. In case of misconduct by your party, chauffeur has the right to terminate this agreement report to the dispatcher and charge for the time consumed in case of misleading the company without any refunds.
Chauffeur Services Holland is not responsible for items that are left in the vehicles, lost or damaged. We reserve the right to charge a delivery fee for returning lost items if found.
PENALTY FEE, Please note that invoices are due and payable upon receipt. At 30 days, interest on the outstanding amount accrues at 10 percent.
Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.
Cookies and Privacy